UK Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulation 2000, UK Data Protection Act of 1998 and the Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002.
In accordance with the UK Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulation 2000 We are bound to ensure that the following information is conveyed to and acknowledged as read by all customers. Kindly tick the provided radio button to acknowledge that you have read and understood the information, below.
1) The price including taxes: For all VATable orders within the UK and the EU, a charge of 17.5% VAT will be levied.
2) Delivery cost: except otherwise stated, all delivery costs are 1.5% of the value of the product ordered.
3) Arrangements for payment: All goods must be paid for before the users are entitled to the services which require a fee.
4) Cancellation and refunds: Users can cancel their subscription to the service at any time, but due tot he administrative and financial cost of such cancellations, we impose a cancellation fee of $10 (ten dollars).
5) Our trading name is EasyWare UK Ltd, and we can be contacted at:
76B Brookbank Road
London SE13 7BZ
Tel: 020 8692 6986
As directed by the Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002, our online selling and advertising is subject to UK law as our trading organisation is established in the UK.
goods in our customers' shopping cart. Any data held on you is used for and only for the purposes of transaction and book keeping.